FBD Insurance is looking for a Digital Analyst & Content Specialist in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Promote the development, implementation and evaluation of FBD Insurance’s digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Lead all PPC campaigns including budget, AdWords set up, optimization and reporting.
- Manage the development and on-going management of the weekly digital tracker (incl. PPC, social and programmatic display).
- Follow and report SEO performance via the monthly report.
- Operate with media agency to ensure on-going campaign optimization and report coordination.
- Improve a consistent content strategy for all social channels in line with FBD’s brand, messaging and key business objectives.
- Cooperate with the consumer marketing manager to implement a contact strategy (email, SMS) for car and home product lines (incl. connected consumer).
- Set up and manage FBD’s KPI dashboard ensuring key objectives (quotes, traffic) are tracked.
- Collate competitor activity and provide market insights.
- Develop strong partnerships with media and creative agencies to support the delivery of effective digital campaigns.
- Utilize knowledge to the up-skill marketing team.
- Effective experience across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Demonstarted understanding of content strategy.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment.
- Expert knowledge of analytics and reporting.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and switch between duties.