Alchemy One is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Play an influential role in managing client relationship health, client satisfaction, and sustained YOY client retention.
- Manage both internal and external WIP’s.
- Improve an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business and needs, as well as their core competitors.
- Display scrupulous attention to detail and the passion to ‘get it right’.
- Be ambitious, hungry to work on pitches and always stretch their capabilities.
- Educate and update clients on best practices, platform solutions and online channel methodologies
- Supervise all aspects of the digital consumer journey across paid digital, social and analytics.
- Analyze and identify areas of improvement within the client’s current traffic channels to improve website traffic.
- Utilize performance and research tools to develop and execute Digital & Social strategies to drive customer traffic and acquisition while achieving efficiency KPIs and performance targets.
- Aid and guide the client through best practices and new methodologies in order to maximize ROI and KPI performance.
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions and provide expertise internally and externally to keep organization in the know.
- Produce regular updates to help clients monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to clients.
- Execute ongoing communications with clients and other agencies partners to inspire the best work and ensure a strong feedback loop.
- Offer sound input and ideas to fellow team members when challenging the areas of potential growth and
development within the Digital & Social realm.
- Produce results reports which focus on key metrics such as conversion, optimization and KPI performance.
- Design standards, implement processes and new technologies to continuously improve the operational standards of excellence.
- Effective digital experience (3+ years) working in performance-based roles within a digital capacity.
- Proficient experience and strong working knowledge of Programmatic across Display, Audio, TV, Social.
- Familiarity with performance tools – Google Marketing Platform (CM, DV360, SA360), Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads etc
- Demonstrated understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and driving website traffic.
- Proven experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and the ability to process and understand data in order to segment audiences and develop attribution models is essential.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high-level way to communicate key points to partners.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire with a personable, professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection – hungry for success.
- Sound analytical and data analysis skills with proven ability in delivering creative and insights performance analysis to stakeholders.
- Curious and have a passion for digital marketing innovation and the ability to constantly reinvent and test new approaches and new technologies.
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator.
- Ability to develop and maintain valuable client relationships.
- Ability to inspire and work with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the ‘art’ of media strategy.