Nodes is looking for a Digital Consultant in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead your own portfolio of client projects.
- Head client projects by using the Agile methodology.
- Direct clients within design thinking, product ownership, digital transformation or another related field.
- Motivate and lead a cross-functional project team (design, UX, development and QA).
- Design timelines, project plans and sprint plans.
- Champion client communication.
- Operate with our passionate in-house team of developers and account managers.
- Aid in sales activities, such as pitches, tenders and events.
- Minimum 2 years of experience from a similar position.
- Effective experience with managing digital projects using the agile methodology.
- Solid project management skill but besides that has another core capability such as analytics, UX, workshop facilitation etc.
- Familiarity with handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and working in a fast-paced environment.
- A sound passion for digital tech and in particular mobile apps. In general up to date with the latest trends.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to learn new tools and develop second skills.
- A problem-solver with a can-do attitude.
- Strives for the best possible client project through giving the client advice within your area of expertise.