Belk is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create (omni-channel) experience ensuring alignment between desktop and mobile content.
- Executes A/B testing strategies, discovering ways to grow sales, improving KPIs and analyzing results.
- Collaborate with analytics team and internal business partners to understand KPIs for content campaigns and ensure pre-and post-reports are completed.
- Execute vendor branded experience content and ensure launched on a determined timeline.
- Implement and execute the briefs for the content placement and execution on Belk digital properties.
- Ensure clear and accurate information in all briefs, including the proper linking path.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in web content.
- Extensive understanding of online retail, marketing trends, design concepts within the digital space, responsive.
- Effective knowledge of KPIs, data analysis and reporting.
- Deep understanding of appropriate technology platforms and retail systems.
- Expert working knowledge of how to create an SEO friendly content.
- Strong experience in operating successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment and adaptive concepts.
- Advanced experience of website information architecture, taxonomies and site mapping.
- Proficient working skills in using (Microsoft office).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
Belk is a portfolio company of Sycamore Partners, a private equity firm based in New York. Belk and www.belk.com offer a wide assortment of national brands and private label fashion apparel, shoes and accessories for the entire family along with top name cosmetics, a wedding registry and a large selection of quality merchandise for the home.