Zelst is looking for a Digital Content Executive in England, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct extensive keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Design articles, blog posts and press releases for a diverse range of clients in a number of sectors and industries.
- Devise, modifying and optimizing content on websites and web pages.
- Research, draft, edit and publish online content to improve and add value to the target customer experience.
- Reach out to other bloggers, publishers, journalists and other agencies to establish strong relationships and externally promote content.
- Oversee the performance of content and provide actionable insights using various reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Improve customer behavioral patterns and trends to drive a successful content marketing strategy and improve performance for clients.
- A strong standard of written and spoken English.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A sound researcher who has the ability to think outside the box to find the needle in the haystack of user-generated content that answers clients’ needs.
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently on projects but also able to work as part of a team to deliver client objectives and goals.
- Show an all-consuming passion for writing and can boast professional penmanship, perfect punctuation, flawless grammar and a dash of creative flair.