Metricon is looking for a Digital Content Marketing Specialist in Melbourne, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with the national marketing services manager to set and lead the digital content strategy and plan a calendar of content for publication.
- Operate with the CRM Campaign Manager and Email Campaign Specialist to produce relevant and compelling marketing content.
- Manage the production of content including video, on the page and off-page SEO content, landing pages, blogs, editorial website content, email marketing content, as well as assisting with internal/corporate and external PR communications.
- Utilize keyword research to inform content strategies, and to ensure all content is optimized for search engines.
- Create relationships with key Metricon suppliers around content marketing and leverage opportunities for supplier content and incremental reach.
- Act alongside the National Marketing Co-ordinator to produce content across all current branded social media channels, planning and coordinating publication of content to relevant channels.
- Observe and produce regular reporting on Content Marketing ROI.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a digital content role.
- Effective experience in online content production, in all formats.
- Proficient experience using a CMS for online publishing (preferably Kentico).
- Proven track record in using keyword research to inform and influence content strategy.
- Familiarity with ROI measurement including usage of Google Analytics & Social Reporting tools.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to professionally liaise with all levels of stakeholders and suppliers.