Seven West Media is looking for a Digital Content Producer in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Scope, create and produce lifestyle content, as well as generate innovative ideas to attract, engage and retain Pacific Magazines digital audiences.
- Operate with editorial and marketing teams to implement digital content across individual brands.
- Create content opportunities beyond print requirements and integrate online/social content with print editorial content.
- Achieve set targets around website traffic, social media platform community size and engagement levels, as well as digital revenue targets.
- Utilize audience-based research tools such as Google Analytics and Nielsen Market Intelligence to monitor & benchmark content performance and assist with the development of content that is relevant to the brands’ audience.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Effective writing experience.
- Expert knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including digital usability principles and deliver content to correct specifications.
- Demonstarted understanding of all web-based tools and experience using content management systems.
- Outstanding organizational, research and writing skills.
- Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post-produce audiovisual content for multimedia channels.
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced, start-up environment juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.