Oasis Financial is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Chicago, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising alongside a digital marketing agency.
- Head the freelance and agency resources in the development of creative content, establishing a compelling, consistent and differentiated voice for our brand across channels.
- Survey and report on the performance of all marketing channels (DRTV, Digital and Radio/OOH), and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Recognize trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Provide new and creative growth strategies.
- Manage and optimize the website and landing pages to support the brand campaign and drive acquisition.
- Draft, execute and measure A/B testing and conversion tests.
- Control a marketing assistant to the concept and develop our B2B marketing plan, reputation management efforts and social media management.
- Use the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Cooperate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Estimate emerging technologies.
- Produce thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collect and organize consumer testimonials.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital, direct response marketing, associated content strategy and development.
- Effective working experience in building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Deep knowledge of web design and development is a plus.
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends and etc.).
- Proven knowledge and experience with web authoring and social media tools, graphics and design for the effective delivery of content including mastery of Microsoft Office suite, WordPress and Internet tools.
- Solid project management skills.
- Sound problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- High ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time nationally.
About Oasis Financial:
Oasis Financial is the largest and most recognized national brand in consumer legal funding headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, and satellite offices across the country. Oasis provides non-recourse consumer legal funding to individuals involved in personal injury litigation, primarily due to auto and work-related accidents.