ManpowerGroup is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Execute optimization solutions: building campaigns for our high-value customers.
- Design keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions.
- Collect and analyze data at the account level and campaign level.
- Build reports to support or aid the optimization/incremental opportunity strategies and/or support the team’s requirements for report creation and their analysis.
- Apply optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers’ goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube.
- Recognize general opportunities in an account to help sales team size opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients.
- Interact with top-tier account optimizers to understand, act and respond to requests.
- Show innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Effective digital marketing experience.
- Proficient experience working on a successful campaign.
- Familiarity with a B2B environment and active user of digital, internet and online applications.
- Solid work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and system information.
ManpowerGroup is the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.