Insynth Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads .
- Work closely and collaboratively with Senior Marketing Consultants to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Schedule online discovery meetings for the Consultants.
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Sales or prospecting experience
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them.
- The ability to deal and address objections.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Experience working in a high-growth, “scale up” environment.
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about technology and new ways of working.
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work.
- An outgoing personality, tenacity and a can-do attitude are key traits.
What are some of the benefits of working at Insynth?
- Generous remuneration and up to 10% commission.
- Annual trips to the global Inbound Conference in Boston USA.
- Interactive employee training and onboarding .
- 24 days holiday + stats.
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events.
- Grow your skills with support from world-class coaches and trainers from HubSpot, such as Dan Tyre & David Weinhaus.
- Training on video selling and social selling provided.
Competitive Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £50k+)