Nebo is looking for a Digital Media Buyer in Atlanta, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take an active role in developing media plans for clients that support their overall marketing program and integrate with other digital strategies.
- Produce strategic direction on specific initiatives aimed to increase digital reach among the target audience and improve overall marketing strategies for Nebo clients.
- Perform extensive audience, industry, and competitive research to inform the media mix for Nebo clients
- Recognize appropriate digital media platforms and channels to leverage for Nebo clients including, but not limited to, programmatic, native, video, rich media, and more
- Estimate and select Paid Media publishers, vendors, and platforms, manage relationships and support.
- Provide media plan presentations with strategy, targeting, and placement recommendations and present to Nebo clients.
- Communicate with creative developers on the best practices for messaging, animation and branding of assets.
- Negotiate and purchase media buys with selected publishers, vendors, and platforms on behalf of Nebo clients.
- Traffic and monitor media buys in DoubleClick or other ad serving platform.
- Follow performance and optimize campaigns with partners with respect to pacing, audience engagement, landing page and creative testing, placement performance, and more.
- Direct advertising budgets and maintain accurate records of spend.
- Cooperate with client teams on other paid media and digital campaign efforts to ensure display strategy is aligned.
- Design and present monthly and weekly Paid Media reports with analysis of the performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Interpret strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items.
- Minimum 1- years of experience in paid media, with an emphasis on display and media buying and strategy.
- Effective experience managing campaigns across multiple programmatic tactics including prospecting, retargeting, video, etc.
- Proven track record in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo Gemini, and paid social platforms.
- Expert working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Deep knowledge of Ad Serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager.
- Demonsatrted understanding of media vendors, platforms, verification partners and DSPs such as Display and Video 360, the Trade Desk, etc.
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile).
- Google Analytics certified.
- Active interest in keeping up with the paid media industry and latest trends.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure.