Marina Bay Sands is looking for an E-Commerce Content Executive in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for collaborating with the digital team and a variety of stakeholders to develop website content. This involves writing original content, editing existing content, and building website pages in our CMS.
- Accountable for driving improved user engagement and business performance, e.g. hotel bookings, ticket sales, restaurant reservations, other metrics as appropriate to your business units.
- Draft in a flexible style to address multiple audiences while maintaining a brand voice.
- Understand each stakeholder’s objectives and use an appropriate copywriting voice for that user while maintaining a consistent Marina Bay Sands brand voice.
- Lead relationships with business unit stakeholders will be paramount.
- Operate with team members based overseas.
- Along with our Singapore based colleagues, you’ll be working closely with our China team.
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on English, communications, journalism, digital marketing or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Effective experience in online copywriting, e.g. blog posts, product descriptions.
- Proficient experience in website content management and familiarity with web content management systems e.g. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Familiarity with eCommerce and UX – online store management, product/offer merchandising, designing conversion-optimized page layouts.
- Proven track record in the Hotel / Online Travel industry will be highly regarded.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics will be highly regarded.
- Deep knowledge of SEO is an advantage.
- Interest in the leisure and lifestyle industry, e.g. high-end retail, dining, entertainment.
- Sound Photoshop/photo editing skills.
- Solid knowledge of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and/or Bahasa Indonesian.
- Strong time management and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow-up on deadlines independently.
- Ability to suggest and drive projects independently.
- Ability to measure and analyze website marketing metrics such as page views, entrances, CTR and bounce rate, and drive continual KPI improvements.