Life Style Sports is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and build relationships with third-party logistics team and grow that relationship with a view to driving efficiencies and improving omnichannel customer experience.
- Collaborate with the e-commerce trading and marketing teams to accurately forecast online order and item volumes and highlight changing trends in order volumes.
- Support for the customer experience team by monitoring out of stock orders, urgently resolving outstanding inventory issues with logistics teams.
- Ensure stock consistency across WMS, internal stock system and website.
- Perform and provide daily, weekly and periodical performance KPI reports for various stakeholders.
- Consistently review reporting structure and suggest new formats to improve data output.
- Test and monitor integration between front-end and back-end systems across all digital platforms.
- Ensure tickets are raised in a timely manner to the correct external IT party when bigger system issues occur.
- Identify and suggest improvements to business processes with the objectives of improving the service delivered to our customers or increasing the efficiency of service delivered.
- Bachelor’s degree or third level qualification in a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in an e-commerce role with exposure to the operational element.
- Demonstrated working experience in an e-commerce operations role.
- Effective experience working with website platforms and ERPs.
- Expert knowledge of improving customer experience in an (Omni-channel) environment.
- Proficient experience in working with integrated systems and various digital channels.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work as well as working as part of a team.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems whilst displaying high levels of commercial acumen.
About Life Style Sports:
Life Style Sports are Ireland’s leaders in sports performance and sports style footwear and apparel with a portfolio of 54 stores spread out over Ireland and growing.