AmeriMark Direct is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage product placement and merchandising content.
- Cooperate with inventory planning and merchandising to implement sales strategies for moving clearance merchandise.
- Monitor item and category conversion rates and optimizing landing pages, copy and images to improve results.
- Develop and manage a digital promotional calendar ensuring timely execution of marketing campaigns and promotional activities through all online channels such as (website, search, affiliate, SEM and Display).
- Develop best practices approach for analyzing user behavior on our websites including gathering and analyzing data to identify key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Provide and present data analysis and implementing tactics to improve product sales performance.
- Oversee competitor brands and activity to understand market dynamics and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree business, marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a similar role preferably with an online consumer products retailer.
- Proficient experience with web analytics tools such as (Coremetrics, Google Analytics and Omniture).
- Effective working knowledge of dealing with e-commerce content management system such as (Magento).
- Extensive knowledge of SQL or any similar.
- Expert understanding of online search and online marketing.
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Strong project and time management experience.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
About AmeriMark Direct:
AmeriMark Direct is a leading direct marketer of women’s apparel, shoes, name-brand cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, watches, accessories and health-related merchandise. AmeriMark sells its merchandise through eight distinctive catalogs and complementary websites.