Sigmar Recruitment is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate to develop and implement global category initiatives and strategies.
- Consistently analyze analytics to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpret data to develop customer insights and identify emerging market trends and define category strategies.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams to deliver on plans and constantly evolve their offering.
- Design in partnership with marketing promotional campaigns to drive sales and product events.
- Minimum 3 years experience in e-commerce or retail merchandising.
- Expert knowledge and use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce and technology trends and developments.
- Interest in developing negotiation skills.
- Solid analytical, organizational and reporting skills with a strong attention to detail.
About Sigmar Recruitment:
Sigmar Recruitment established in 2002, is a leading Irish recruitment services company comprised of 14 specialist divisions covering the entire recruitment process and managed service spectrum. It employs over 120 industry specialists across our offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Tralee.