Aetna is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage e-mail campaign execution including segmentation, design and reporting.
- Work with the (Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform) to deliver email marketing campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day e-mail marketing operations including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of email campaigns.
- Collaborate with Aetna’s in-house digital designers in maintaining and updating email template/design consistency across the board.
- Cooperate effectively with cross-functional teams to drive successful campaign execution including reporting, analysis and brand leaders.
- Analyze the data from email marketing programs to develop internal best practices for Aetna by proactively researching email engagement statistics.
- Provide a list of segmentation and contact management using (SQL).
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications management or an equivalent field.
- Minimum 2 years of e-mail marketing demonstrated operations experience.
- Expert working knowledge of email best practices including (targeted lists, subject lines, messaging and deliverability).
- Proficient experience with (SalesForce marketing cloud and exact target).
- Effective database management and SQL experience.
- Intermediate understanding of (HTML and design) principles.
- Advanced working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Excellent strategic thinking with solid decision-making skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with strong desire to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects from concept to completion under tight deadlines.
Aetna is an American managed health care company, which sells traditional and consumer-directed health care insurance plans and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, long-term care and disability plans.