AutoNation is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Ensure accurate tracking for all email campaigns so the team can measure success and optimize email campaigns over time.
- Assist in the technical build and improvement of email campaigns under the supervision of the team leader.
- Support conceptualize and initiate tests (subject headers, email copy and creative, offers and landing pages) to continually improve key metrics (open, clicks, leads and conversions) across campaigns.
- Manage, design, HTML code, proof and execute email campaigns as directed.
- Create relationships with internal and external partners to advance the sophistication of our email marketing program and trial new product/platform features and approaches.
- Support for the email list growth and acquisition efforts.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in e-mail marketing.
- Proficient experience with HTML coding and execution via best-in-class e-mail service provider tools, such as (Harmony, CheetahMail, ExactTarget and Salesforce).
- Effective knowledge of tagging and tracking mechanisms including (Google Analytics and pixels).
- Extensive understanding of building customer lists via campaign automation tools, such as (Adobe Campaign and Marketo).
- Intermediate working skills of using design tools such as (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- Expert working skills in using (MS Excel) to build e-mail reference tables for dynamic content mapping and reporting.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently on tasks as well as collaboratively with other team members.
- Solid time and project management skills to deliver projects early or on-time.
- Strong attention to details for proofing and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
AutoNation is an American automotive retailer, which provides new, pre-owned vehicles and associated services in the United States. The company was founded by Wayne Huizenga in 1996 with more than 360 retail outlets.