Tinuiti is looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator in San Diego, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of three large semi-annual events and dozens of smaller events across the country intended to identify new customers, nurture existing leads and engage our current partners.
- Use the business needs as they relate to events.
- Head acquisition, lead nurture, opportunity creation business development.
- Review existing event marketing practices and propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Take ownership of spending and tracking expenses for multiple events. Strategically spending to see the most ROI of each event, while also being fiscally responsible.
- Accountable for researching, negotiating contracts, and securing venues for events.
- Always reviewing multiple options.
- Think through the branding implications of venue selection.
- Will supervise conference venue logistics, both prior to and during events (including but not limited to scheduling, use of space, conference setup, vendor management, AV services, catering, etc).
- Must be able to generate and implement new marketing initiatives to help drive successful events (ideas for boosting registration, attendee engagement, etc…).
- Cooperate in the planning of special events with the Event Marketing Coordinator.
- Coordinate staff travel and logistics (flights, hotels, trains, event tickets, etc).
- Comfortable working with senior executives and stakeholders.
- Passionate about event marketing with a proven record for strong project management and logistical event success.
- Effective event marketing/planning experience.
- A BA/BS, preferably in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Communications, Analytics Computer Science, Economics, or related.
- Expert knowledge of Google Sheets/Docs/Drive.
- Proven ability to organize yourself, manage your time and be a self-starter.
- Professional and polished communications, with a sense of urgency & attention to detail.
- Comfortable with domestic travel 2-4 times/quarter.
- Proficient experience working with major tradeshows and conferences is a plus.
- Familiarity with editing, Photoshop, WordPress, is a plus.
- Proven experience with Martech (Marketo/Salesforce) is a plus.