FRS Recruitment is looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer in Luimneach, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate effectively with our business analysts, scrum masters and technical leads to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of our client’s web-based applications.
- Improve client application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Produce realistic estimates of development effort to assist in team planning.
- Aid with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
- Associate actively and contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Use our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
- Perform 3rd line support diagnosing and resolving technical engineering issues, as required.
- Present assistance to quality engineers and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot production issues.
- Actively participate in an agile mindset and a positive working environment within the team.
- Actively engage in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
- Actively contribute to high standards of code quality personally and within the team by utilizing and contributing to best-in-class development practices and habits.
- Minimum 3 years with object-oriented design and implementation techniques such as Test.
- Proficient experience in any of the following areas would be an advantage; Mobile, Augmented Reality (HoloLens), Virtual Reality, IoT, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Proven track record in building and managing distributed web systems.
- Familiarity with source control management systems and continuous integration and delivery environments.
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
About FRS Recruitment:
FRS Recruitment has developed a 10-branch nationwide network of offices delivering specialist IT, multilingual, accountancy and finance, scientific and administration and sales recruitment solutions.