Antal China is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and present a reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Provide and deliver applications in accordance with relevant IT policies and procedures.
- Resolve new/complex problems which may impact the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Extensive understanding of (Java, J2ee, React, Spring, Angular and Python).
- Effective knowledge of building scalable distributed systems with a good understanding of service-oriented architecture.
- Proficient experience with agile practices such as (behavior-driven development, test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery).
- Deep understanding of working using (Agile) development process.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of resources and timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Antal China:
Antal International is a global recruitment company founded in London more than 20 years ago. Antal is present in 35 countries across the world and employs more than 1000 people.