PixelSquad is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build efficient and scalable web or mobile applications.
- Collaborate closely with other developers and designers on a variety of projects.
- Write clean and reusable code and libraries.
- Develop and improve application performance, scalability and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the same role.
- Extensive experience with bundlers and preprocessors, such as (gulp, Sass or Less).
- Proficient working knowledge of server-side languages, such as (PHP, Ruby or NodeJS).
- Deep experience with relational or NoSQL databases, such as (MySQL or Firebase).
- Advanced understanding of web server deployment, such as (Apache, Nginx or IIS).
- Comfortable working skills with (Git) version control system.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently or as a collaborative part of a team.
- Strong command of English language.
- ُExcellent time and project management skills.
PixelSquad creates digital solutions that help brands reach out to the consumers, providing them with a platform to communicate, interact and build relationships.