Modis is looking for a Graphic Designer in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conceptualization and design of print and web projects.
- Operate on a variety of projects that integrate print and digital.
- Cooperate with designers with different backgrounds.
- Design sacrificial concepts to move the project forward, but also create hi-fidelity, production level work for both print and screen.
- Be an advocate of exceptional visual design.
- Aid clients empathize with users by creating deliverables that tell a compelling story.
- Minimum 3 years of graphic design experience across a variety of media (print and digital).
- Effective experience in InDesign, Illustrator (data-driven charts), Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Outlook and Mac Environment.
- Proficient financial industry experience preferred.
- Solid data visualization skills.
- Proven experience creating infographics.
- An ability to shift mindset between projects quickly and seamlessly.
About Modis :
Modis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. A global leader in professional solutions for IT Engineering and Life Sciences.