Skalski Growth is seeking a Growth Marketing Intern in Krakow, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- A unique opportunity for students with exceptional analytical and creative skills to join our team for 3-6 months paid internship.
- Learn and practice growth marketing techniques: create your first PPC campaigns, email marketing workflows, landing pages, perform data analysis, construct dashboards for decision-makers and more.
- Each intern will work directly with one of our experienced Growth Marketers who will provide them with tasks, guidance and tools.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Being fluent with IT – being able to quickly learn new tools and use them efficiently.
- Great communication skills in English – both written and verbal (minimum B2).
- At least basic graphic design skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Student status.
- Available for at least 30 h / week.
- Laptop / desktop computer with an Internet connection.
Nice to have:
- Effective work experience in marketing/business analytics role.
- Proficient experience with PPC, SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing.
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS and landing page software.
- Advanced data analysis skills (Excel, SQL, R, Tableau).
- Portfolio of online projects – blogs, websites, graphics, articles (personal or professional).