O’Reilly Auto Parts is looking for an HR Social Media Strategist in Springfield, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve O’Reilly careers social media plans, including content strategies and campaigns, with an emphasis on setting strategic goals and developing key reporting metrics.
- Deliver a clear direction and professional inspirational content on behalf of O’Reilly Careers.
- Identify the latest trends, and continually seek out new ways to drive communication and engagement by optimizing website content, tags, keywords, blogs and various web marketing avenues based on data to increase SEO.
- Operate with social media 3rd party vendors and sponsorship partners to integrate social media efforts for increased reach.
- Get professional, engaging and inspirational photos and videos.
- Direct all compliments, complaints and questions on social platforms.
- Produce engaging information to job seekers and appropriate departments such as employee relations, customer satisfaction, marketing or internal communications.
- Lead and create recruiting and hiring event flyers, other marketing material for DCs, stores, and corporate office.
- Present excellent customer service in regards to all talent acquisition items such as; onboarding support to internal team members or external customers or applicants inquiring about the hiring process.
- Aid with special department projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- Minimum 1- year experience in social media and influencer strategy includes managing a company’s social media platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of KPI-driven social media campaigns.
- Effective experience in interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient experience in shooting, editing and formatting professional, engaging and inspirational photos and videos.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and building and maintaining reports.
- Familiarity with and knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud required but not limited to Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solid participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as trending, hashtags, increasing engagement and followers.
- A sound sense of professionalism and judgment in response to inquiries in the public social media space.
- A passion for social media and a proven ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, individual contributor with strong organizational skills and professionally assertive.
- Strong team player and be able to work collaboratively with others to a common goal.
- Personable, enthusiastic and proactive.
About O’Reilly Auto Parts:
O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, it is determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry by serving both retail and professional customers.