Binary Fountain™ is looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist in Virginia, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve traffic to the marketing site through search engine optimization (SEO), web referrals, and advertising.
- Cooperate with the content marketing team to generate, edit, publish and share regular content (blog posts, e-books, case studies, webinars).
- Maintain the strategy, development, execution and optimization of digital efforts with a focus on PPC campaigns.
- Continuously develop by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Design lead nurturing program to follow up with identified website visitors to deliver additional value to visitors and keep our company top of mind until the visitor is ready to engage in a deeper conversation.
- Promote and track email campaigns with Marketo and HubSpot.
- Lead technical aspects of marketing automation used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Build and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Examine marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Perform a series of tests daily with the intention of optimizing CPC, CPA.
- Supervise the day-to-day execution and automation of our link building, content distribution, and general on-page and off-page SEO efforts.
- College degree in marketing, journalism or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SEO, SEM and paid SMM.
- At least 2 years in online marketing for B2B companies, especially SaaS or retail tech, with a focus on lead generation.
- Proven experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Effective experience with marketing automation system (i.e. Marketo or HubSpot).
- Expert knowledge and experience using Google Analytics.
- Solid skills in marketing, growth hack, SEO, SEM, digital marketing, data analysis and copywriting.
- Proficient experience in a growing role for a SaaS or b2b company.
- Growth mindset – open, curious, determined, quick to try new things.
- Ability to clearly communicate results and follow-up plans to all stakeholders.
About Binary Fountain™ :
Binary Fountain is the leading provider of consumer feedback management solutions designed specifically for healthcare and multifamily residential in a single cloud-based platform.