MindGeek is looking for a Junior Content Specialist in Montréal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft creative documents, scripts and guidelines for new and existing sites.
- Perform research and create content strategies to enhance existing brands.
- Find profitable niches to help sales team maximize ROI.
- Design new ideas for promotional videos related to existing brands.
- Operate with lead designers, lead ad developers and lead photo editors to ensure consistency.
- Create a database of videos and photos for niche advertising ideas.
- At least 1- year experience in a creative and/or technical writing.
- Formal training in script writing and/or pre-production techniques required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe PowerPoint
- Expert knowledge of pop culture (film, television, literature), current trends and styles.
- Deep knowledge of video editing is an asset.
- Demonstarted understanding of marketing and sales.
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows.
- Ability to find creative solutions under pressure while maintaining a high-quality standard.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced collaborative environment.