Skalski Growth is seeking a Junior Growth Marketer in Krakow, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- You will go through an intensive onboarding process where you will learn about the most essential growth marketing tactics, our tools, processes, and customers.
- You will be introduced to your first projects, working together with our Growth Marketing Manager and Growth Marketers on tasks ranging from research and planning to landing page design, copywriting, campaign setup, CMS management, data analysis and more.
- Over the next several months you will gain significant hands-on experience in digital marketing and become eligible for promotion to the Growth Marketer and lead your own clients’ projects.
- Minimum 1- years of relevant experience in marketing/business analytics/growth role.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Being fluent with IT – being able to quickly learn new tools and use them efficiently.
- Great communication skills in English – both written and verbal (minimum B2).
- Effective Noted WordPress and landing page design experience.
- At least basic graphic design skills.
- Basic copywriting skills (PL, EN).
- Great organizational skills.
- Solid work ethic and self-motivation.
- Growth mindset – fast learner & problem solver.
Nice to have:
- Proficient experience with SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing.
- Superior data analysis skills (Excel, SQL, R, Tableau).
- Portfolio of online projects – blogs, websites, graphics, articles (personal or professional).