Comrade is looking for a Marketing Account Manager in Chicago, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Coordinate marketing strategies for clients by assigning tasks and monitoring progress and completion.
- Oversee website analytics and online advertising strategies.
- Organize, monitor, and see the successful launch of creative and website projects for select clients.
- Liaise with clients regularly through emails and phones, addressing issues and providing updates.
- Meet project requirements from assigned clients, distribute tasks to the production team and ensure completion.
- Produce regular updates and reports to the management and assigned clients.
- Relevant college degree or work experience.
- Effective digital marketing experience including SEO, PPC, content strategy, and social media.
- Proficient experience using online marketing tools and software.
- Self-motivated and desire to achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to learn and grow.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Great time management.
- Ability to adapt to and manage stressful situations.