SnapApp is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Promote and execute both outbound and inbound programs to support demand generation and customer success programs.
- Cooperate with the demand generation team to manage the full lifecycle (plan, execute, measure, repeat) of campaigns that deliver qualified leads to sales.
- Collude with the customer success team to develop and launch customer-focused campaigns to support engagement, adoption, utilization and retention.
- Follow and report on marketing metrics and progress against plans.
- Assure campaigns are aligned with brand standards, messaging and positioning.
- Organize with other team members on social media and email marketing outreach.
- Produce other general marketing program management support as requested.
- Minimum 3 years programmatic marketing experience in a business-to-business organization, preferably MarTech.
- Deep knowledge of marketing technologies including CRM (Salesforce preferred), marketing automation (Hubspot preferred), social media platforms and Google Analytics.
- Proven track record in PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) a plus.
- Solid research, writing, editing, and proofreading skills, especially in thought leadership and digital formats.
- Expert knowledge of owning campaigns, planning and leading multiple projects, with flawless execution that drives results and delivers to tight deadlines.
- Demonstarted understanding of digital content channels and concepts of content and thought leadership marketing.
- Data junky – understand that after executing a campaign, the important work of analyzing results begins in order to iterate and optimize.
- Strong understanding of startup culture and organization, knowledge of and experience in the MarTech SaaS sector preferred.
- Maturity to maintain poise under pressure, advise senior executives and manage competing priorities.
- Willingness to be proactive in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table and executing new programs to support key business drivers.
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver with excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in response to changing priorities or new opportunities.
- High energy; ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organization and with potential partners, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act with urgency and based on the available data, without waiting for a perfect state to get started.