Quinnox is looking for a .NET Developer in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design.
- Technical plan and code (both new or existing systems).
- Suggest and evaluate the detailed design of system components to ensure reusability and flexibility is practiced, where applicable.
- Improve and update technical documents including technical specifications.
- Execute unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- System enhancements, technical support and issues and problem resolution including bugs fixing for the assigned systems.
- Communicate to and work closely with project and team lead in all aspects of projects delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or its equivalent.
- Expert working knowledge of various technology platforms and practices, including, but not limited to, Microsoft . Net technologies, service-oriented architecture, and software development best practices.
- Deep knowledge of Outsystems tools, is an advantage.
- Effective experience in any databases like Oracle/MS-SQL Server, Issue tracking tools like JIRA/Remedy.
- Demonstrated understanding of new or latest technology.
- Proficient experience in Telco IT is an advantage.
- Strong innovative team player.
- A solid sense of integrity and accountability.
- Sound communication skills.
Forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services are looking to Quinnox ( www.quinnox.com) for innovative solutions. As a global, mid-size IT services and consulting firm it focuses on its “sweet spot” in agility and expertise.