LeasePlan is looking for a .Net Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design service component driven solutions that can be extended, reused and integrated.
- Accountable for code changes triggered from technical specs and use cases.
- Operate daily interrogating data in SQL.
- Serve with and fully integrate wireframes from design agencies for UI an advantage.
- Build knowledge management articles and work instructions for the support team.
- Utilize design best practices for decoupling components especially for integration, client and server side code.
- Cooperate with customers and team manages estimates for change.
- Explore new tools for source control and build management.
- Plan test and release documentation as well as carrying out unit testing and code reviews.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a development environment writing C#, MVC.
- Effective experience in UI/UX development focusing on client-side scripting, HTML, CSS.
- Expert knowledge of Business Process Management and Workflow would be an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of source control software such as GIT, SVN.
- Demonstrated understanding of work with SOA design and integration using web services.
- Familiarity with Web Services and SOAP/REST essential.
- Proven track record in database modeling, database design and optimization.
- IT Professional with a 3rd Level IT qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) a distinct advantage.
- Strong UI/UX skills where portfolio can be demonstrated certainly a key advantage.
- Solid skills loading stronger on the client side.
- Sound troubleshooting skills needed for the role.
About LeasePlan :
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading fleet managing companies, with 1.7 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries. Its core business involves managing the entire vehicle life-cycle for its clients, taking care of everything from purchasing, insurance and maintenance to car re-marketing.