Nebo is looking for a Paid Media Associate in Atlanta, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take an active role in developing digital paid media strategies for one or more clients that support their overall digital marketing program.
- Interpret client KPIs and goals into strategic recommendations for clients across paid media channels.
- Perform audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform paid media strategies for Nebo clients.
- Promote and launch campaigns for multiple clients on Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social and other ad platforms.
- Enhance paid media campaigns on an ongoing basis, including bid optimization, landing page recommendations, analyzing search query reports, and creating or updating ad copy, messaging, and/or imagery.
- Lead budgets to ensure accurate pacing towards client budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and/or ad hoc reports for clients that include analysis of campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Present recommendations for new account opportunities, including taking advantage of new platform features/capabilities or testing new platforms, channels, or technologies.
- Provide reports, deliverables, and strategy presentations to clients, both on calls and in in-person meetings.
- Provide support for other members of Nebo’s Paid Media Team when needed.
- Effective experience in Google Ads certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile).
- Proficient experience in Bing Ads certified.
- Google Analytics certified.
- Expert working knowledge of paid search and paid social concepts and platforms.
- Solid written and communications skills.
- Sound copywriting and grammar skills.
- Deep knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Marketing background with an emphasis on digital and paid media/advertising.
- Proven track record in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, both in casual and formal scenarios.