Barques is looking for a PHP Web Developer in Birmingham, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- Manage the web development aspects of their projects,
- Aid to steer the technical strategy.
- Operate on e-commerce solutions as well as being able to work as part of a full-stack creative team.
- A relevant university degree.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience.
- Strong PHP programming skills.
- Expert knowledge of building sites in WordPress with outstanding HTML & CSS.
- Effective experience with SASS.
- Deep framework knowledge – Magento, Laravel & CodeIgniter.
- Proficient experience of Git and committing work as well as test-driven development.
- Demonstrated understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Development and maintenance of server-side logic.
- A relentless drive for efficiency, performance and speed throughout all your work.
- Demonstarted understanding of SEO.
- Prior web design agency experience.
- Familiarity with Magento.
- Solid knowledge of Git version control.
- Acute attention to detail and will stop at nothing to achieve perfection.Ability to work autonomously and manage your workload and deadlines effectively.