Bidmark is looking for a PPC Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research.
- Draft relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Research & create targeted keywords and write compelling ads.
- Lead & optimize campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimization.
- Analyze a variety of web search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Create qualitative data and measurements to determine the relevance of the results.
- Work as an expert on web search, video, and digital search trends.
- Determine the relevance quality and usefulness of search engine results.
- Use qualitative data to provide recommendations on optimizing search engine results.
- Operate independently and in a team, depending on the project, to enhance search engine results.
- Present evaluation findings to the department along with recommendations and solutions.
- Multitask on multiple evaluation projects.
- Minimum 2.1 degrees in a relevant subject.
- At least 1- years of search engine experience preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to learn.
- Self Motivation.
- Must have passed Google Ads Fundamentals.
- Expert knowledge of search engines and web searches.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Effective experience in computer operating software and the internet.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) preferred.
- Strong written, analytical & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and the ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize projects effectively.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.