Enventys Partners is looking for a PPC Manager in Charlotte, USA. f you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Focus on success: Propose, design, execute, and measure paid search marketing tactics that achieve our clients’ campaign goals of increased visits, sales, ticket amount, and purchase frequency.
- Improve a working relationship with our clients based on accountability, availability, and empathy.
- Operate with internal and external team members to ensure search projects are completed correctly and on time.
- Research, test and promote search marketing best practices for the company and our clients.
- Proactively identify and address client issues and facilitate resolutions to problems when discovered.
- Display the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Operate with the e-commerce marketing team to create and implement strategies that drive traffic to clients’ sites and increase conversions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or development.
- Minimum 2 years of work history in internet marketing.
- Effective experience managing paid search campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing accounts and client relations.
- Demonstarted understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Intermediate or better HTML and CSS experience.
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads.
- Strong skills in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager.