Enventys Partners is looking for a Product Designer in Charlotte, USA. f you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct a variety of tasks that are necessary to bring an idea that starts as a sketch to life.
- Engages with engineers, industrial designers, production teams and manufacturing partners.
- Aid defines a product’s features and functions as well as building functional prototypes for test and evaluation.
- Bring a diverse background and proven capability in a variety of fields and industries.
- A degree in engineering, industrial design or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Solidworks.
- Demonstrated understanding of the constraints and benefits of injection molding, fabrication, sheet metal.
- Expert working knowledge of electronics and programming a plus.
- Effective experience in a relevant field and a US working visa are required.
- Comfortable in a machine shop and prototype lab with proven hands-on experience building functional and aesthetic prototypes.
- History of designing products and components that are produced in volume.
- Enjoys the fun and pressure of being on a small team working multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong proven and creative problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through sketches and present in client meetings.
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a larger team is essential.