PressLogic is looking for a Product & Growth Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for the end-to-end lifecycle management of our Media Websites product set and building up a product function around this area.
- Lead a team of UX/UI Designer, project manager and developers for achieving traffic growth and traffic monetizations and manage development schedules on mobile application and website development project.
- Responsible for managing PressLogic Media Group’s websites traffic growth and monetizations.
- Enhance SEO of the sites (including Evaluate the keywords of the analysis network and improve the keyword ranking of the website.
- Improve a comprehensive search engine optimization strategy, traffic introduction according to network promotion strategy requirements.
- Promote the website according to the SEO indicator.
- Direct DFP Revenue Growth (e.g. Display Ad and other ad format revenue growth).
- Ad agency partnership handling and corresponding execution (e.g. ad. Network, PMP).
- Ad hoc web-project that related to monetization.
- Produce proactive ongoing and meaningful communication and updates with vendors (DSP/SSP/DMP/other Platforms).
- Determine and develop product development strategies to achieve consumer product goals.
- Improve User Retention Rate and User Growth Rate.
- Perform product review and suggest an action plan for on-going product management.
- Associate in QA / UAT Test.
- Determine and analyze metrics that determine the success of product initiatives including AB testing of the product design.
- Regular report project status to the management team, and provide analysis of resources requirements that might impact strategic direction.
- Minimum 3 years of media Website Product Management experience, with experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Expert knowledge of SEO, and related analytics tools: Google Search Console、Bing Webmaster Tools、Screaming Frog、ahrefs.com and Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of the display ad industry and DFP.
- Solid command of written and spoken in English and Mandarin.
- Possess charisma to influence and connect departments.
- Proactive and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Dynamic and result-oriented with proven strong leadership, team building and motivational skills.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant manager.