Enventys Partners is looking for a Business Development Specialist in Charlotte, USA. f you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Follow standard Enventys Partners operating policy regarding functional hours, time off, vacation policy, etc.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Discover and develop new markets and improving sales.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Vett inbound leads and determining those that are good fits vs. those that aren’t.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiry emails, answer initial questions, and schedule calls. Ensure leads are responded to within 24 hours.
- Aid in onboarding clients and setting up initial invoices.
- Take sales calls, write proposals, create and negotiate agreements.
- Be dynamic and move to where needed most.
- Be a self-learner and require minimal management over time.
- Great ability to ensure no ball is dropped by adhering to well-defined processes.
- Able to create or improve processes where needed.
- A mixture of charismatic client relationship skills with analytical thinking.