Samsung Electronics is looking for a Regional Digital Marketing Manager in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run the CDM strategy development and growth agenda.
- Accelerate digital activation – i.e. leverage the defined innovation pillars to propel towards the next phase of growth for digital marketing.
- Drive new innovation projects in the space of Data-Driven Marketing (attribution models for digital & social spends, new targeting strategies, bringing the latest thinking in AdTech & MarTech).
- Improve annual and quarterly digital marketing plans to deliver on the Market share growth agenda.
- Perform best-in-class digital and data-driven marketing strategy for Smartphone’s, covering social and digital channels & platforms.
- Plan and manage regional Flagship and Mid-Tier campaigns from brief to the final implementation stage.
- Elevate the digital analytics benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Manage increased value from our marketing agency partners – work closely with the creative and media teams to develop innovative & cutting-edge campaigns.
- Collude with various marketing teams globally and in-country to drive best practice digital and social media campaign planning.
- Lead effective communication between countries and RHQ/ HQ to ensure issues are quickly resolved, and timely sharing of best practices across the region.
- Recognize areas of process efficiency and improvement in marketing programs and campaigns across the South-east Asia region.
- Partner with teams to advocate digital excellence and talent development, and integrate digital insights/ trends into a holistic approach.
- Create strong relationships with digital channel partners e.g. Google, Facebook, and other leading digital media partners to drive innovative marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; an MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years experience working exclusively in brand management and integrated comms and/ or digital marketing for a Tech/ Electronics/ CPG Marketer / Finance.
- Effective experience in digital and data-driven marketing – should have implemented large scale regional campaigns with demonstrable business impact.
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and have a passion for understanding consumer insights and the ability to translate those insights into actionable business ideas.
- Be fluent in the integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the consumer experience and cross-channel marketing mix.
- A passion for keeping up with media, data and technology trends.
- Outstanding and clear communication skills – be able to think strategically and analytically to understand complex or ambiguous issues and articulate strategic solutions, and recommendations.