Ready4S is looking for a Regular PHP Developer in Kraków, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Building and improving the back-end of the web and API of mobile applications accordingly to the newest technology and UI/UX trends.
- Contact with clients on each stage of the project’s development.
- Defining software architecture, tools and frameworks used in projects.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, code quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Effective experience in PHP 7.1 + and Symfony 4+ framework and a good knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Demonstarted understanding of OOP and SOLID principles, design patterns, OWASP and a working knowledge of Git, Docker and developer contribution flows like CI, git-flow, code reviews.
- Proficient experience in Agile/Scrum.
- You’ve worked with a business client and have a good understanding of the business model – you can transfer client needs to the project: frame a problem and propose a solution.
- You’re independent at your work: time estimating and task planning is a piece of cake for you.
- Your English is communicative – both written and spoken, to ensure effective communication with foreign clients.