TurningPoint Executive Search is looking for a Senior Content Creator in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve annual content strategy and roadmap key themes, topics they can own.
- Design and manage their editorial calendar.
- Promote a consistent voice for the content across all outlets.
- Work as the chief storyteller and content strategist by collaborating with internal and external teams to develop, edit, and optimize content for its appropriate placement.
- Operate closely with company leadership, marketing teammates, and other departments to articulate our products core benefits clearly and consistently, in an engaging way.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest clinical communications industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Act as an exemplary writer, you write clean, concise and well-polished copy.
- Degree or equivalent experience in journalism, marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- At least 5 years of experience in content strategy.
- Effective experience creating digital content such as white papers, e-books, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, videos, and webinars.
- Proficient experience in Health IT, medical device, or healthcare industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to prioritize and time-manage.
- Ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects to timely completion.
About TurningPoint Executive Search:
TurningPoint Executive Search offers a comprehensive approach to placing mid and senior level Sales, Marketing, and Operations professionals throughout San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles.