Veem is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager in Ottawa, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Expand our digital footprint using all types of content including the blog, infographic and video across all of our digital channels.
- Cooperate with the marketing team to help build and execute a content strategy that aligns to marketing campaigns.
- Develop and optimize exciting content for better search ranking and social media.
- Design and execute best practice guides, blogs, infographics, videos, ebooks, emails, newsletters etc. to engage the target audience.
- Incorporate metrics and track progress using qualitative and quantitative data on content, by measuring engagement, leads, sales, conversions, and customer advocacy, etc.
- Produce compelling, SEO-driven content that brings in organic visitors and inbound digital leads. Create internal understanding and collaboration thru data-informed rationale and insight.
- Understood what audiences consume and how to connect with them.
- Apply marketing analytics to optimize and scale content initiatives and measure success.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the business including marketing, product, and HR.
- Use more expressive and interactive content formats to increase audience engagement.
- Improve advocacy within Veem to help amplify content initiatives.
- Stay abreast of channel trends, advocate for appropriate investment to drive positive change, scale and growth from digital channels. Serve as an in-house expert on channel strategies and tactics.
- Analyze and communicate competitor strategies to key stakeholders.
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to recommend, create, and repurpose content that’s relevant, differentiated, and actionable.
- Minimum 7 years of content experience (preferably B2B).
- Expert knowledge of web analytics systems and marketing technologies: Google Analytics, Keyword Research tools (i.e Ahrefs), SEO tools, WordPress, and other relevant technologies.
- Deep knowledge of integrated paid and organic search marketing.
- Effective experience in multichannel content creation.
- Proficient experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Ability to process in-depth site analysis and make strategic recommendations for content improvement.
- Proven ability to write well and convey ideas clearly.
- Proven experience mapping, integrating and repackaging content into new vehicles and formats to expand the reach and respond to evolving consumer preferences.