AnchorFree is looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and create visually appealing web pages or interfaces.
- Create, edit and modify templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Perform testing cross-browser, cross-platform and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Test compliance with specified standards such as accessibility standards in the client’s region or domain.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proven track record of delivering quality bug-free code on schedule.
- Extensive experience with (HTML, CSS, DOM and AJAX).
- Advanced knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser development.
- Deep understanding of cutting-edge visual techniques.
- Familiarity with server-side web development technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong time and project management skills.
AnchorFree lives, sleeps and breathes their core mission of enabling secure access to the world’s information for every person on the planet. AnchorFree is one of the few companies that actually changing the world by providing users with basic human rights (Internet Freedom and Privacy).