Wpromote is looking for a Senior Paid Search Manager in El Segundo, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition for your book of clients.
- Use business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship and client investments.
- Plan and manage paid search accounts/campaigns via various paid search marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads®, Bing®, Yahoo Gemini®, Criteo®, etc.
- Lead Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, App Install and Video advertising campaigns.
- Operate with direct response advertising strategies to drive sales revenue and/or qualified leads.
- Perform keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Build and implement campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings
- Apply Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
- Explain paid search campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Liaise with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results.
- Improve strategies across all marketing channels to improve client goals (eg. CPA, ROAS) and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in the paid search industry.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Expert knowledge of the SEM industry and the paid search advertising model.
- Effective experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in paid search campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and chart building.
- Extremely well organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs, possibly across multiple clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer lifetime value and optimizing towards profits based on client margins.
- Ability to manage expectations and priorities.
- Proficient experience presenting to senior-level client contacts.
- Proven agency experience preferred with managing multiple clients with monthly budgets ranging between $10,000-$100,000 per client.