Fjord is looking for a Senior Visual Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop the digital brand and identity strategy for our customers.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping.
- Develop the visual interface design through (personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations).
- Produce animation/motion solutions and demos created in (Flash, 3D or similar software).
- Give data meaning through information visualization.
- Create light weighed style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners.
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques.
- Collaborate closely with the development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including (designers, researchers, engineering, product management, marketing and others).
- Vocalize opinions and ideas to clients and the project team.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- At least 5 years of working experience of user interface design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices.
- Proficient understanding of a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts such as (storytelling, storyboards, mood boards and prototypes).
- Extensive experience with design and prototyping tools, such as (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Flex and Visio).
- Advanced knowledge of web-based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to articulate and justify ideas and design solutions to clients.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
Fjordnet, design and innovation from Accenture interactive, reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them using the power of design to create services people love.