Glass Digital is looking for a SEO Account Manager in UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
SEO Account Managers are responsible for building and maintaining client relationships with clients on our SEO service. Customer satisfaction and retention are key metrics. You will liaise with our in-house delivery teams to ensure SEO campaigns run smoothly and achieve the best possible results.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Maintaining effective, regular communication via our project management system.
- Managing communication between Glass Digital’s departments and clients.
- Delivering monthly client SEO reports to update on progress and results.
- Handling client queries in a professional and commercial manner.
- Identifying opportunities to introduce additional services to complement client campaigns.
- Producing regular client reports for the Director of Client Services and Managing Director.
- Previous experience within a digital agency.
- Previous experience in an account management role.
- Previous experience in managing SEO clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Results-motivated and commercially aware.
- A proven track record in customer retention.
- Good understanding of digital marketing.
- Presentation skills.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience).
- Flexible/home working.
- Office perks and social events.