Caliber is looking for an SEO Analyst in Edinburgh, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead and deliver improvement for Caliber’s clients.
- Educate and report to other teams and senior management on all matters SEO.
- Foster and maintain strong, long-term relationships with the Caliber’s clients.
- Report and act upon the results of data analysis.
- Deliver workflow and process innovation based upon market experience.
- An undergraduate degree or combination of education and experience that provides the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO with a passion to learn more.
- Previous education or experience in a related discipline, such as marketing, PPC or social media.
- Expert knowledge of keyword research and topic modeling.
- Deep knowledge of link analysis, strategy and planning.
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard tools and software solutions.
- Confidence in dealing with multiple client relationships simultaneously.
- Demonstrable analytical approach to work.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking.
- Faultless deadline and workflow management.
- Solid Excel skills, comfortable working with large data sets.
- Project management nous.
- Fluency in languages other than English is highly desirable.
- Great ability to understand and execute core SEO best practices.
- Ability to create visualizations for client reporting and insight.