5W Public Relations is looking for an SEO Manager in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve the strategy for, implement and manage SEO campaigns to maintain optimum company rankings in organic search results.
- Promote and implement online reputation management (ORM) programs for crisis communications arising from personal, brand or company activities.
- Enhance website content for maximum visibility and ranking the major search engines including (HTML, site structure, page layout and navigation considerations).
- Direct the naming conventions and linking conventions of web pages, images and multimedia files.
- Control inbound link development from relevant sites and directories.
- Conduct information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive and keyword research and link analysis.
- Make content maintenance and updates.
- Handle technical site analysis, competitive and keyword research and link analysis on an on-going basis.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience with search engine guidelines, algorithms and ranking factors.
- Proven background in web analytics including expertise in Google Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Effective experience with WordPress and other CMS systems.
- Proficient knowledge of search engine best practices and ranking strategies.
- Strong project management and written communication skills.
- Solid leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to be creative and possess sharp attention to detail.
About 5W Public Relations:
5WPR is a top 10 independent, full-service PR agency in the U.S. known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas.