MODE is looking for a Social Content Coordinator in Charlotte, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Strategically plan quarterly social content based on client objectives and existing assets, proposing innovative ideas to push the brand forward.
- Improve and implement original and innovative content strategy across all social channels, based on the client’s business needs, social trends, consumer insights, and analytics.
- Aid account supervisor in planning short and long term objectives and goals for the client’s social media and content strategy.
- Show a deep understanding of the client’s offerings, brand voice, and key audiences.
- Maintain and update the editorial calendar as it evolves, scheduling and proactively posting across platforms once approved.
- Monitors responds and report engagements on the client’s social media channels.
- Initiate and encourages conversations with current and potential brand fans on Instagram, with the goal of increasing positive sentiment, growing followers, and cultivating an influencer community.
- Estimate all social metrics and effectiveness of content + advertising strategies, working with the digital marketing team and Account Supervisor to identify successes and opportunities.
- Produce weekly high-level recaps of social media trends and social media account performance.
- Promptly reviews, updates, and completes tasks in Basecamp, working closely with Integrated Producer to stay ahead and on track.
- Cooperate with the creative team and producers to plan and create photo and video content – pre, during, and post-production.
- Identify social influencers and helps manage influencer onboarding process between client and influencer.
- Understand the client’s business and the industry well enough to not only meet and exceed their expectations but anticipate their needs.
- Design positive, collaborative environments, strengthening relationships with clients and internal teams as well as between clients and internal teams; ultimately eliciting great, results-driven work.
- College-educated, with 2-3 years of social media management experience.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about social space – trends and tactics.
- Excellent communicator and connector.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented, and efficient.
- Big-picture thinker and detail-oriented executor.
- Exemplary in professionalism and poise.
- Calm under pressure and positive in the face of challenges.
- Possess a deep understanding and genuine interest in the food industry.