CMD is looking for a Social Media And PR Executive in Portland, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Bring an exceptional understanding and proven ability to lead social media programs across all platforms to provide an A+ customer experience.
- Promote and run influencer programs, building key partnerships with bloggers and influencers within channels.
- Design editorial content plans that are on target and drive results.
- Research and write outstanding social media content.
- Plan and run contests that can create a buzz but never break the rules.
- Channel your inner “director” and utilize video for maximum effect for both client sites and events.
- Head with the data—embracing analytics as your best friend—and use it to inform your programs.
- Cooperate across CMD groups to complete client projects and initiatives on time and on budget.
- Travel as necessary for the client and new business demands.
- Be open to learning new tasks as requested.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant, professional work experience in an agency environment (required).
- Effective experience in community building, forum management, and other social media-related disciplines.
- Awareness of social media channel rules and idiosyncrasies.
- Proficient experience in paid social placements and management.
- Solid writing skills, video production, and content management knowledge.
- The willingness to innovate and problem solve.
- Enthusiasm for ongoing training and education.
- Attention to detail and time management skills to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
- The ability to think smart, live curiously, work collaboratively, and act passionately.
- The ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client.